Raise Data Recovery for FAT / NTFS 5.2 Datecode 04.03.2012 | 15 Mbبرنامج استعادة المفات المحذوفة من الهارد ديسك والفلاشات
Data Recovery for FAT product is specially designed for lost and
deleted files recovery from FAT-formatted removable storages, as well as
legacy hard disk partitions with FAT file system. This includes FAT and
FAT32 disk partition created with old Windows 9x/ME, most popular flash
memory cards, memory sticks and other popular portable storages with
FAT or FAT32 file systems.
Raise Data Recovery for NTFS product
is specially designed for lost and deleted files recovery from
NTFS-formatted storages, created with Windows NT4 and later. This
includes Windows NT4, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and their
server editions. Software supports hard disks, removable storages, disk
images, virtual disks of virtual machines, created with virtualization
software of major vendors. The software mostly targets individual disks
or disk volumes, however it supports RAID recovery with RAID Access
Plugin - RAID Builder as well.The key product features include:
- Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. Raise Data Recovery works with Windows 7.
Recognized file systems: FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS
(Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS, ReiserFS and JFS (Linux); UFS and
UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions);
traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS
- Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported
all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file
- RAID recovery: only supported with RAID Access Plugin - RAID Builder.
- Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
Localization: Raise Data Recovery identifies localized file names even
on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with
local code pages.
- Additional features: Save/restore scan results.