PowerArchiver 2011 v12.12.01 | 18 Mbبرنامج فك وضغط الملفات الرائعPowerArchiver 2011
– contains all the essential features that you would have been needed
in the program archiver – you can view and extract files to a large
number of compression formats, can also create files in these formats,
including 7-Zip, which is one of the best compression formats existing
at the moment. What will allocate PowerArchiver from a huge number of
utilities like him – a wealth of additional features. Simply put,
PowerArchiver – one of the most innovative utilities of this kind, which
were first added to the opportunities that you think you’re granted a
utility for archiving.Features:
- Support of 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ and BZIP2 file formats
- Support for disk image formats, ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
- Integrated support for XXE, UUE, and yENC file encryption
- Full support for MIME (Base 64)
- Create ZIP, CAB and PAE encrypted self-extracting archives using a wizard
- Support for unlimited size ZIP archives
- Using compression profile to store the settings of compression
- Full support for AES-encryption with varying degrees of stability (128-bit/192-bit/256-bit)
- Full support for AES-encryption for 7-zip and multivolume 7-Zip archives
- Download archives or backups directly to FTP / SFTP (SSH) sites with support for profiles and features timeout
- Password manager for saving frequently used passwords
Built-in viewer, image and text files in the archive (TXT, RTF, GIF,
PNG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, GFI, SGI, EMF, WMF, PPM, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk,
Truevision, – ZSoft Paintbrush, Kodak Photo- CD, Jasc PaintShop Pro,
- Lots of powerful file operations (including: renaming
files, testing archives, viewing and writing comments to the archives,
check for viruses, etc.)
- Supports "Drag-and-drop”
- Two ways of viewing archives (Classic – all files; Explorer – Files are displayed in the same way as in Windows Explorer)
- Integration with Windows Explorer for quickly creating and extracting archives
- Ability to edit files within an archive using one single operation
- Print a list of files in a text file or HTML file
- Tool for repairing corrupted archives
- Conversion of files (such as from ZIP to CAB or from LHa archive in ZIP archive)
- Simultaneous extraction of multiple files
- Batch to create several different ZIP-archives at once
- Favorites folder for quick search archives
- Powerful search archives
- Supports changing skin interface.Changes:
Compatibility with Vista and Windows 7 -- first archiver to completely
integrate with Windows 7 and Vista, and offer true support for User
Account Control (UAC). Do you want to compress or extract to folders
that only Administrator can? No problem anymore -- PowerArchiver 2011
will elevate itself to Administrator user, first archiver to do so.
VSS support in Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 -- need to compress
files that are locked? Databases, Outlook emails, anything that is
locked by Windows and not compressible by any other compression utility?
PowerArchiver 2011 is first compression utility to utilize Volume
Shadow Copy (VSS) and enable you to compress any file on Windows XP,
Vista and Windows 7.
Faster startup -- We looked hard and optimized
startup time for PowerArchiver 2011. Registered users will see at
minimum 0.5s difference between older versions, and users with slower
computers will see much bigger differences.
Edit multiple files --
Edit and Update unlimited number of files inside archives. PowerArchiver
will continuously monitor all files you have opened for any changes.
Patchbeam Update System -- Get latest version via 2 second updates, made possible by our Patchbeam update system.
Save and Restore Settings - Easily Import and Export PowerArchiver settings.
Play sound when Done - Plays sound once operation is done (pick any tune you want!)
shell extensions -- ability to split tools into separate shell
extensions, added special compress to zipx shell extenion.
Improved File Manager -- now with breadcrumb bar for easier navigation, as in Windows 7.
Better support for large DPI -- PowerArchiver 2011 windows and dialogues now automatically adjust to larger font DPI.Home: