iCare Format Recovery 188.8.131.52 | 3.6 Mbبرنامج استعادة الملفات بعد الفورمات من الهارد ديسك والفلاشات ميموري
partition? Formatted SD card? Formatted pen drive? Formatted partition
when reloaded Windows OS and lost files? Drive reads "the drive is not
formatted, do you want to format it now?" Try iCare Format Recovery,
which is all you need for fixing all format related problems. It is
pretty useful when you accidently formatted hard drive, lost photos from
digital camera sd card, lost files from memery card, flash card, pen
drive, removable hard drive.
Format recovery: iCare Format
Recovery can help you recover formatted partition to get files back.
Formatted drive recovery whether high level formatting or regular
formatting are all supported.
Raw drive recovery: When your drive
whether hard drive, removable hard drive, sd card, pen drive, usb
drives are shown Raw file system often called raw drive, iCare Format
Recovery can recover files what are raw and unaccessable. The hard drive
is raw, do you want to format it now? - if you happen to format your
drive, try iCare Format Recovery.
iCare Format Recovery will provide users with file preview to make sure you can recover your lost files.Feature list
- Hardware RAID and Dynamic Disk Support
- Preview recoverable files before purchasing the product.
- Special developed search algorithm to perform format recovery.
- Works under Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 Pro; Windows Server NT, 2000, 2003 Server, 2008 Server.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5.
- Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Several ways to recover lost files.
- Correctly recovers files deleted in Windows NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- iCare Format Recovery is able to recover:
- Files and Folders deleted from formatted partition like D, H, E, C.
- Common folders such as My Documents, My Pictures and other.
- Photos deleted from formatted digital cameras.
- Files and folders deleted from the command line.
- Files after virus or worm attack.
- Damaged disks (disks with bad sectors).
- From various storage media including:
- Hard Drives
- Digital cameras
- Floppy disks
- Zip Disks
- Jaz Disks
- Drive images (FAT/NTFS)
- Sony Memory Sticks
- Compact Flash cards
- Smart Media Cards
- Secure Digital Cards
- Any USB disksHome Page
Download from FilePost