Cobian Backup 220.127.116.116 Gravity Beta / 10.1.1.816 | 18 MBCobian Backup Boletus
برنامج النسخ الاحتياطي لملغاتك
is a backup software
solution designed to back up your files either on the local computer or
onto another system in the network.
Of course, just as expected,
there are multiple backup modes supports, including full, differential,
incremental and dummy, with dedicated settings for each of them.
first, the interface. Although the application is supposed to address
such an important task, that of creating backups, Cobian Backup Boletus
is pretty intuitive and has a well-organized look.
It shows all
details of a new task straight in the main window, but also gives you
access to all of its features with just a single click.
up a new task is very easy and lets you configure the files or folders
you wish to backup, but also enable Volume Shadow Copy, use file
attribute logic or create separate backups using timestamps.
course, you have to specify source and destination, and, if you wish,
enable the scheduler and provide the days of the week, date and time to
perform the operation.
You also have the option to use archives
and choose 7z or ZIP compression, along with password protection,
encryption and split settings. Last but not least, you can configure
file exclusions and other tasks to be performed before the backup
Cobian Backup Boletus boasts a very rich settings menu,
with configuration options regarding the engine, compression,
functionality, visuals and ftp.
In addition, the application
supports remote backup and comes with a dedicated tool to remove old
backups and show backup history.
As a conclusion, Cobian Backup
Boletus is one of the best software solutions when it comes to backups
and one of the few that provide so many features with a freeware
Read an in-depth analysis in our professional review for Cobian Backup
Cobian Backup description
Here are some key features of "Cobian Backup":
· Zip64 for zip files larger than 2 GB
· Strong encryption: Supported methods are Blowfish (128 bit), Rijndael (128 bit) and DES (64 bit)
· An open plugin architecture to allow the program's enhancement
· 3 different methods to copy files, if the main method fails, 2 more methods will be used.
· The interprocess communication can be done using TCP/IP. This allows a
better communication between the program parts AND the program can be
administrated from another machine anywhere in the world.
· Backup to multiple destinations
· A backup history is displayed
· Zip files can now be split
· Remote backup
· Automatically remove old backups
· The application can be used as a command line utility. No separate command line program is needed
What's New in This Release:
· Full import for v10 history implemented
· Partial import for v9 history implemented (not FTP history because of incompatibility)