IsoBuster Pro 22.214.171.124 Beta | 4.4 MB
برنامج نسخ واستعادة البيانات والملفات من كل الاسطوانات العطلانة CD - DVD
IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy
to use CD and DVD data recovery tool. It supports all CD and DVD formats
and all common CD and DVD file-systems... Rescue lost files from a bad
or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures,
video from the family, your only system backup.
IsoBuster, Insert a CD or DVD, select the drive (if not selected
already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows
you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all
file-systems that are present. This way you get easy access, just like
explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being
limited to one file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access
to "the complete picture". Access data from older sessions, access data
that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
Isobuster interprets CD image files, such as:
(Duplicator), *.TAO (Duplicator), *.ISO (Nero, BlindRead, Creator),
*.BIN (CDRWin), *.IMG (CloneCD), *.CCD (CloneCD) , *.CIF (Creator),
*.FCD (Uncompressed), *.NRG (Nero), *.GCD (Prassi), *.P01 (Toast), *.C2D
(WinOnCD), *.CUE (CDRWin), *.CDI (DiscJuggler), *.CD (CD-i OptImage),
*.GI (Prassi PrimoDVD), *.PXI (PlexTools), *.MDS (Alcohol), *.MDF
(Alcohol), *.VC4 (Virtual CD), *.000 (Virtual CD), *.B5T (BlindWrite),
*.B5I (BlindWrite), *.DMG (Apple Macintosh), *.IBP (IsoBuster), *.IBQ
(IsoBuster), *.NCD (NTI).
IsoBuster full feature list:
Data recovery from all possible CD, DVD and Blu Ray (BD & HD DVD)
formats : CD-i, VCD, SVCD, SACD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-MRW,
... DVD-ROM, DVCD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+MRW,
DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+RW Dual Layer, DVD+VR, DVD+VRW,
DVD-VR, DVD-VRW, DVD-VM, DVD-VFR, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE
DL, BD-R SRM, BD-R RRM, BD-R SRM+POW, BD-R SRM-POW, BDAV, BDMV HD
DVD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-R DL, HD DVD-RW, HD DVD-RW DL, HD DVD-RAM, HD
DVD-Video, ... And the list continues ...
* All device access, media
access, data gathering and interpretation is done exclusively by the
software. It does not rely on Windows to provide or interpret the data
and so can work completely independent from Windows' limitations.
* Better Error handling and several retry-mechanisms to aid you in getting the data anyway.
* The use of both generic and alternative ways to get to the data, get the best out of your CD/DVD-ROM drive.
The use of primary and secondary file-systems to get to the data and/or
make use of file system data that might be ignored or ‘forgotten’ by
popular OS. Explore the alternatives.
* CDs stay 'readable' after problems (such as Buffer Under-run, ...)
* Read / Extraction from open sessions.
* All sessions, including older ones, are accessible and can be recovered.
* Supports mounting several virtual sessions inside a single DVD+RW or DVD-RW track
* Read and Extraction of files, CD/DVD images, tracks and sessions from all optical media.
* Scanning for lost UDF files and folders. More on UDF recovery.
* Scanning for lost ISO9660 / Joliet sessions.
* Scanning for files based on their file-signature
* Scanning for IFO / BUP / VOB file-systems on VIDEO and AUDIO DVDs
Find lost data on CDs, DVDs, BDs or HD DVDs, created with integrated
drag and drop applications, otherwise also known as packet writing
software. Optimized, but not exclusive, for : Roxio Direct CD, Roxio
Drag-to-Disc, Ahead / Nero InCD, Prassi / Veritas / Sonic DLA, VOB /
Pinnacle Instant-Write, CeQuadrat Packet CD, NTI FileCD, BHA B's CLiP,
Mircrosoft Windows XP and VISTA, Sony abCD, ...
* Support for Direct CD compressed files. Decompression on the fly.
Built in UDF Reader, UDF 1.02 (e.g DVDs), UDF 1.5 (e.g. Packet writing
on CD-R, DVDR, CD-RW and DVDRW), UDF 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 (e.g. BD-R
* Find lost pictures created and saved to CD or DVD
with Sony Mavica, other digital cameras or other devices with embedded
UDF write functionality.
* Find lost movies created and saved to
CD,DVD, BD or HD DVD, with Hitachi, other digital cameras or other
devices with embedded UDF write functionality.
* Auto find extensions
based on file content to try and give an appropriate name to an
orphaned file. This built in file identifier assigns the proper
extension to the file so that Windows applications can open the file.
Only needed for orphaned files without a name.
* Support for Mount
Rainier CD-RW and DVD+RW discs in MRW compatible and non-MRW compatible
drives. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched off
or forced at all times. Built in MRW remapper / reader. (Built in
Method 3 remapper)
* Support for formatted CD-RW discs mounted in
very old drives that do not know the CD-RW fixed packet format yet. Auto
detection and automatic remapping which can be switched of or forced at
all times. Built in Method 2 remapper.
* Built in HFS Reader, supporting HFS and HFS+, the Apple Mac file systems.
* Transparent built in support for Mac Resource Fork extensions in the ISO9660 File-System
* Transparent built in support for Mac Resource Fork extensions in the UDF File-System
* Supports multiple Mac Partitions on one medium (e.g. multiple partitions on a CD or in a dmg file)
* Includes a vast range of features for Mac files support on PC (HFS, ISO9660, UDF), including Mac Binary extraction of files.
* Recover data from blanked or quick formatted DVD+RW media.
* Mpg (*.dat) Extraction and dat2mpg 'in one' from SVCD and VCD
* Ability to create managed image files (*.IBP / *.IBQ).
Enormous file system coverage and different ways to use them all (find
the one suited best for your needs). CDs and DVDs often have different
file-systems pointing to the same files. This offers possibilities.
* Rock Ridge (e.g. for Commodore users, Server use, etc.)
* Finds VIDEO and AUDIO IFO / BUP / VOB file-systems independently from other file-systems
Transparent support for (open) DVD+VR(W) discs, remapping of the
content etc. Open +VR discs' files can be seen and extracted right away.
* Show (and allow to extract) the Nero project file if available on the optical disc
* Support for the CD-i file-system and the different behavior from drives trying to mount a CD-i disc.
* Information and file system properties (a must for FS developers)
* CD/DVD/HD DVD/BD Surface scan to see if there are physical read errors.
* Opens checksum files (*.md5) and automatically verifies the image with the checksum file.
* Check if all files and folders are readable without having to extract all data to HD.
* Single sector extraction. Extraction of CD/DVD/BD/HD DVD blocks (e.g. for engineering purposes)
Sector Viewer. Check a sector's content in IsoBuster's editor and print
or save to HD. Engineers and computer savvy people find missing data
making use of Sector View.
* Compile (and edit, save, print) lists of all files that contain physical read errors.
* Compile lists of all files, including their Logical block address (ideal to find the logical play order for mp3 CDs)
* CD-Text support from CD and various image files ( *.PXI, *.CCD, *.B5T and *.CUE image files).
* Creation of image files (*.ibp and *.ibq,*.iso, *.bin, *.tao)
* Creation of checksum files (*.md5)
* Creation of cue sheet files (*.cue)
* Conversion of all supported image files to bin/cue files.
* Handles opening of multi-file image files.
* Extraction of Audio tracks to wave files.
* Play audio analogue. Instruct the drive to play the audio through the analogue output.
Ability to pause a number of seconds between retries to allow the drive
to "recover" (useful for older drives in combination with marginally
* Creation of multi-file image files or disc spanning to specified size
* Support for bootable CDs and DVDs. Support for the El Torito standard.
Perfect aid to slipstream Windows installation CDs
* Add, Edit, Delete files found based on their signatures.
* Show file extents. (Show the different parts of a file, when it is fragmented on disc)
* Ability to add/edit extents on custom created files (e.g. Lost and Found and Customizable file system)
* Ability to add a customizable file system (where you can add, edit files, for engineering purposes)
* Support for command line parameters
* Comprehensive help file (also available online)
Home Page - http://www.smart-projects.net/